Well, maybe I have a different opinion with u, but I just found out that these two are so adorable and cute couple ha..ha


The chemistry between them look more stronger than Deok Man and Yu Shin I think :)


Bi Dam : I really admire u



Bi Dam : I'll serve u for the rest of my life...

Bi Dam : just love to see your smile...



Bi Dam : I'll do anything for u...

Bi Dam : hey..u look fantastic !



Bi Dam : if u feel sad..I'll cry with u..


Bi Dam : are we supposed to be together ?

Too bad they can not to be together...

date Rabu, 13 Januari 2010

1 komentar to “Bi Dam and Deok Man snapshots”

  1. keke genio
    13 Januari 2010 pukul 19.42

    mereka cinta sejati walaupun akhirnya bi dam ga msuk sbg tinta emas dlm sjarah korea

Leave a Reply:

Canny open just 4 you

Canny open just 4 you